April 22nd is Earth Day – the day officially earmarked for the celebration of mother Earth! Needless to say that this is a critical period for the relationship mankind has with nature, so this day takes on a whole new meaning.
In commemoration of this very important global annual celebration that promotes environmental protection, we present you with some of the most profound Earth Day wishes and quotes. We hope these powerful messages will inspire you to contribute your quota towards saving this planet and making it a better place for generations yet unborn.
“Happy Earth Day” Wishes
- Wishing you a fabulously happy Earth Day! May your blessings be as big as this earth!
- Happy Mother Earth Day to a truly wonderful individual in my life. May this special day bestow upon you every good thing you have ever wanted in life.
- Beyond a shadow of a doubt, you are a phenomenal individual. Have a wonderful time celebrating Earth Day.
- We only have one earth. I hope this special day reminds us of how important it is to keep it healthy and safe for future generations. Happy Earth Day to you!
- Just as Mother Earth is critical to our survival, so are you critical to my happiness. Have a truly amazing Earth Day!
- Today is truly a great day! May God bless Mother Earth and all her wonderful children – most especially you! Happy Earth Day!
- As you celebrate Earth Day today, do know that I treasure you more than anything in my life. Happy Earth Day. And don’t forget to go green!
- I want to wish one of the sweetest people in my life a very Happy Earth Day celebration. May this wonderful day fill your world with truly magical moments.
- In honor of International Mother Earth Day, I want to thank you for your never-ending efforts in protecting this environment. Keep up the great work. Happy Earth Day!
- Happy Earth Day, my dear! It’s people like you who make this world a better place. Enjoy this special day, knowing that I value you like I value my life. Stay blessed.
- You are as important to me as this planet is to the survival of mankind. Happy Earth Day!
- Just like Mother Earth is the only home we have, each other’s hearts are the only homes we have. I love you so much. Happy Earth Day!
- Wishing a Happy Earth Day celebration to a wonderful person in my life. May we live to celebrate countless more Earth Days together!
- On this Mother Earth Day, may the heavenly showers of happiness and good fortune pour down on you. Have a fabulous day!
- It’s Earth Day! May the powerful spirit of the Earth be your protector and guide today and forevermore. Happy Earth Day!
- You are my favorite citizen of planet Earth. Have yourself a Happy Earth Day.
- In my eyes, you are as precious as the Earth is to mankind. Happy Earth Day.
- May the merciful spirits and gods of the Earth make your skies blue and your fields green. Happy Earth Day.
- Good planets like Earth are very hard to find. If you were a planet, you’d be planet Earth because good people like you are very hard to find. Happy Mother Earth Day!
- I shall forever be grateful to this planet for giving me the opportunity to meet someone as wonderful as you. Had it not been for Earth, how else would I have met you?! Happy International Earth Day, my dear!
- Wishing a happy Earth Day to the sunshine of my world. May this remarkable day bless you with good health and make every step of your earthly journey a blissful experience!
- Your presence in this world makes it brighter. I hope you always remember that! Happy Earth Day.
Earth Day Quotes
- “It will be impossible for us to maintain the health of the organism called the earth unless we feel and care for other organisms as we do for ourselves—and unless we take action.” ― Ilchi Lee
- “Every time you see your belly button, remember that your life is connected with the life of the planet,” ― Ilchi Lee
- “Earth Citizens are people who care for the earth as they care for their own bodies.” ― Ilchi Lee
- “It is a privilege to exist, it is a privilege to live and all this made possible by our Earth, our beautiful warm home in this cold universe! If you are a man of high moral standing, you will protect the Earth with all your heart! Earth is the only real holy temple on earth! The more we love the earth, the more we will be loved by the earth!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee.” – JOB. XIII. 8
- “We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” – Native American Proverb
- “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
- “The earth has music for those who listen.” – William Shakespeare
- “When the well’s dry, we know the worth of water.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Be the change you wish to see in this world.” – Gandhi
- “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.” – Gandhi
- “Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
- “Earth laughs in flowers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot forever fence it out.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “The world is not in your books and maps, it’s out there.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “Man is still the greatest miracle and the greatest problem on this earth.” – David Sarnoff
- “Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair.” – Khalil Gibran
- “On Earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it.” – Jules Renard
- “Be kind to the earth, and it shall be kind to you. Treasure it, and it shall treasure you in return.” – Kojo Enoch
- “Save the Earth, it’s our only source of chocolate!” – Anonymous
- “Love the Earth as you would love yourself.” – John Denver
- “To save our dying earth, any government which is not environmentalist must go because on earth there are thousands of governments but there is only one earth! Continuing with the eco-traitor stupid governments means an environmental suicide! Enemies of nature are real barbarians and there is no place for these savages in our civilization!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Save this gift given to us.” ― Eileen Anglin
- “The earth is always changing…readjusting to our existence. Each era is full of unique challenges” ― Val Uchendu
- “When we look at the space at night, the deep emptiness and the frightening darkness in the universe motivate us to love our Earth even more!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “The ultimate test of man’s conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard.” ― Gaylord Nelson
- “It’s going to take all of us, gathering our voices and acting together. Saying, “Not on our watch” to create a future for humans, animals and the environment.” ― Eileen Anglin
- “The more we pollute the earth, the less we deserve to live on earth!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “It’s Earth Day. I wonder if we can plant more trees than people for a change?” ― Stanley Victor Paskavich
- “Earth is the play ground of our children and their children. We cannot allow it to be the play ground of the nuclear arms of the evil forces.” ― Amit Ray
You may also like:
100 Great Happy Easter Wishes
50 Insightful Famous Quotes about the Environment
10 Things to Do (and Make an Impression) on Valentine’s Day
Click here for our best birthday wishes.