Although not very well known, there are actually methods on how to get rid of eczema fast. Most of the methods are traditional; many have testified that these methods are legit, so if you want to know how to get rid of eczema fast.
Eczema: Cause & Symptoms
What is Eczema? Eczema is a type of skin disease, it looks like a rash and its official name is Atopic Dermatitis. According to the current medical world, there is actually no cure for eczema and it can happen on any parts of the body. The symptoms for eczema are as follows:
- Dry skin
- Intense itching on the skin
- Crusting on skin
- Swelling on skin and it becomes rough
- Red inflamed skin
The exact cause of eczema is unknown, but there are substances which can trigger it, some of those triggers are:
- Soaps, shampoos and detergents
- Some types of fruits
- Some animals; pets or mites
- Pollen and molds
- Bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Dairy products
- Egg and wheat
How to Get Rid of Eczema Using Traditional Ways
If you want to know how to get rid of eczema naturally, then these several herbal products can help you with your eczema problems.
1. Sea Salt Spray
Homemade sea spray is one solution for eczema, this can be made quickly and easily too. To make the sea spray, you will need salt and magnesium for this. The combination between those two substances will make your skin better. Or better yet, you can just do a magnesium bath, pour some salts and magnesium onto your bath and use it for all your family members.
2. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a type of oil that can be used for various kinds of uses. The coconut oil can also be used to counter eczema, find any types of creams which contain coconut oil. It effects is to ease the itch and burning feels coming from the eczema.
Almond contains two substances which are known as cure for various skin diseases, the ursolic and oleic acid can be used for eczema as well. Get almond oil and apply it onto the infected area regularly.
4. Calendua Flower
You can use the extract from calendula flower for eczema too, although it might not that easy to find, it has the effect of keeping the moisture of your skin and helps eliminating eczema.
5. Aloe Vera
Use Aloe Vera regularly to the infected area for the best result, Aloe Vera is already a well known traditional herb for a lot of skin problems. When you use Aloe Vera, remember that you should not wash the infected area after you use it, at least until your skin becomes completely dry.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
Drink some apple cider vinegar to help you with your skin problems. This drink is not only good for your skin but it also has a lot more positive effects on your body, a great and healthy solution for a lot of your problems, it is recommended that you drink this regularly.
7. Camphor and Sandalwood Mixture
You can also use camphor and sandalwood mixture for eczema, it is probably one of the best methods on how to get rid of eczema on face because you only need to wait for about fifteen minutes before you can wash it off, it is said that it only takes several days before your eczema will vanish.
Other Tips and Preventions
- Please make sure that you do not consume anything which might cause an allergic reaction.
- Consume a lot of food which are rich with gelatin, gelatin is good for your skin; healthy skin means it will be less vulnerable to eczema.
- Probiotics are bacteria which goods for human’s health, consuming medicine which contains probiotics will help the body eliminating the cause for eczema; this is a great method for those who often suffer from eczema caused by allergic reactions.
- When you take a bath or shower, it is recommended to use warm water as the changes on temperature can also caused eczema.
- Regularly take some supplements which contains Vitamin A, Vitamin D, and Vitamin C, plus some other fatty acids.
- Fermented cod liver oil is also good for your skin’s health, consume this supplement regularly for best result; might be a little disgusting, but the effects are great
- Check your shampoos and soaps, avoid shampoos and soaps which already caused you eczema, there are shampoos and soaps for specific types of skin, so finding one which works best for you is not that difficult.
- If you often suffer from eczema, then you should probably avoid dairy products as some of its substances increase the effect of eczema.
- Contact your doctor if you already tried everything on this how to get rid of eczema list but still can’t get rid of it.