Today we are going to share some tips about how to get rid of acne fast and naturally. Acne is a normal skin condition that people often affected easily and if you feel annoyed with this red and ugly spot then you can erase it without the need to spend money buying expensive medication or treatment. Here are some ways to get rid of acne naturally and cheaply.
How to Get Rid of Acne Overnight
There are lot of medicine and lotion offered in the market, but natural home remedies are the best way to get rid acne. They are cheaper and most of the remedies are safe for your skins:
Honey is not only sweet and delicious, but it also a natural disinfectant which can help to kill microbes in the oil organs so your acne can be reduced and healed. In addition, the stickiness of honey can remove impurities and dirt on skin. To use it, you can follow these steps to make a face mask:
- Use sterile cotton and dab it in the honey then touch it to your skin acne. Leave it about 30 minutes and after that wash your face with warm water.
- You can also mix the honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon and two tablespoons of golden elixir. Let it sit on your face for 10 minutes before you clean it with warm water.
- Moreover, you can mix the honey with cinnamon powder and let it stay overnight.
Ice cubes is useful to get soothe swelling and redness of acne that has not been infected fully. Other benefits such as tightening pores, improving blood circulation, reduce inflammation, reduced oil, and clean the dirt on your skin. To utilize the ice cube you just need to wrap it with clean fabric or cloth and hold it on the affected skin for few seconds. Redo the process and wait for few minutes.
Toothpaste is not only can be used to clean your teeth, but it also an extraordinary remedy to get remove acne. You can use it after you done with the ice cube because they can work together perfectly. However, do not use gel paste and pick white toothpaste instead. How to use it:
- To get rid of acne in a week, take a little of white toothpaste on your finger and apply it on your acne. Do it before you sleep.
- In the morning you can rinse the paste with cool water and the toothpaste will effectively reduce the swelling of your affected skin.
- You can also use this treatment in daytime by let the toothpaste sit on your skin for no more than 30 minutes. Make sure that the white paste makes a contact with your acne.
Lemon which is rich in vitamin C can be used to get rid acne and pimples. This is an incredible method to reduce oil on your skin as well as kill the bacteria. You can make natural and fresh lemon juice and please take a note, do not use bottled juice due to its preservatives. Here’s how you can use it:
- Before going to sleep, you can take clean and sterile cotton and dip it in the fresh lemon juice.
- Another method is to blend 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder with one tablespoon of lemon juice and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash your face with warm water to clean the lemon juice. However, this treatment not recommended for those who have sensitive skin.
One of the cheapest ways to get rid acne plus pimples is using steam to open the skin pores. When your skin pores opened, the steam will help to get rid bacteria, dirt, oil, and any terrible stuff that trapped inside the pores.
- Fill small container with hot water and position yourself so the steam can come in contact with your face skin. Do this for couple of minutes.
- Next, wash your face with warm water, dry with clean towel, and apply oil free moisturizer on the skin.
6. Tea Tree Oil
There is lot of acne treatment products in market using tea tree oil as one of the ingredients. But having natural tea tree oil to get rid acne is the best thing. This home remedy has antibacterial properties which help to fight against bacteria that can cause acne and pimples. Furthermore, its properties help to reduce inflammation plus redness of acne. Not to mention it helps to dry out both blackheads and whiteheads. Here’s how you can utilize it:
- Prepare tea tree essential oil and dip a cotton ball in it. Dab the cotton ball on your affected skin and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes before you wash your face with water.
- Another way is to blend 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera (take the gel only) with few drops of tea tree oil. Apply it on your skin then wait for 20 minutes before you rinse it.
This treatment, however, does not suitable with sensitive skin thus better to avoid it if you have one.
7. Baking soda
If you want to get rid of acne overnight then you can depend on baking soda. It is not only help to remove dirt, excess oil, and dispose acne, but also help to peel dead skin cells. To use it:
- Mix one teaspoon of baking soda with lemon juice or water to create some thick paste.
- Wash your face and let it stay a bit damp; apply the thick paste on your affected region. Let the paste stay on your skin for few minutes to make it dry first before you clean your face with warm water.
You can repeat this process two times a day, but do not let the baking soda stay longer on your face because it can cause irritation for your skin.
Garlic is an effective and fast treatment to get remove of adult acne. The best thing from this treatment is its sulfur can help to heal the acne. In addition, garlic has antioxidant agent which good for skin, not to mention other properties such as antiseptic, antiviral, and antifungal are great too. Follow this direction to use it:
- Take a fresh garlic clove and cut it into two pieces.
- Simply rub the garlic on affected area and leave it for 5 minutes before you wash your face with warm water.
For quick result, you can repeat the process for several days and maybe you do not know yet, but eating raw garlic can help to purify your blood. But, do not feed yourself too much raw garlic because it can trouble your stomach.
Papaya is not only healthy for your body, but it also have a lot of properties which can help to reduce pimple and acne. It contains antioxidant from its vitamin A as well as enzyme to make the skin smooth and soft plus reduce inflammation. To use it:
- Take raw and fresh Papaya fruit and crush it to take its juice.
- Apply the juice on affected area for 10 to 15 minutes; next clean your face with water.
- You can also use it as a face mask to exfoliate your skin by mash the fruit and mix it with a bit honey.
- Apply the face mask on your skin for few minutes until it dry, and massage it before you clean your face with warm water.
Cucumber contains lot of vitamins like vitamin A, E, and C, it also rich in potassium. This natural remedy can help to sooth and cool the skin. Steps to do use it are:
- Cut one or two fresh cucumber into pieces and soak it in water. Let the cucumber stay inside the water for about 1 hour.
- The water will help to take all the nutrients such as the potassium, vitamin A, and chlorophyll.
- Drink the water, but strain it first or you can also simply use it to wash your face.
- Another way to use cucumber effectively is by make it as face mask. Just grinding one fresh cucumber and then apply it on your face. Let it stay for 15 minutes before you clean your face with warm water. This treatment will help to get kill bacteria and clean dirt from your pores.
That’s it! You can try all these 10 tips about how to get rid of acne fast and naturally in your daily life so your face can free from acne and pimples.
Do not pinch your acne or pimples even if you have an urge to do it. You need to fight that because it is possible such action can cause in scarring plus makes the bacteria to spread easily into other pores. So, never do it!